Staff arrives on site before service to unload and set up food service stations. The Event Manager will check in with the On-Site Manager to confirm where to set-up.
Staff will supervise the appetizer stations assuring that proper portion sizes are served and all stations remain full throughout service.
Staff will clear eatware and clean up anything brought by Sassy. Any leftovers will be packaged and left on site. Our event manager will check out with the On-Site Contact before leaving.
Each appetizer event is provided with an Event Manager and adequate staff for the level of service requested by the client. Staffing charges apply from when staff leave the Sassy Onion to when they return.
Under 100 Guests – $0.75 per Guest per Hour of Service / 100+ Guests – $0.50 per Guest per Hour of Service
- To secure your event day, a 25% deposit on your current proposal is required.
- We wil contact you 1 month prior to your event day to schedule a final consult.
- All changes (guest counts, dietary requests, timeline adjustments, etc.) must be submitted by noon 10 days prior to the event day with a signed final contract.
- Final payment is due 2 days prior to the event.
- Cancellations must be recieved in writing. Refunds are dependent on how far before the event date the cancelation is submitted. Please refer to your contract for details.
- Staffeed events are booked on a first come, first serve basis with a max of 2-4 events per day.
- No outside food is allowed.
- Staffing mininum is 4 hours.
- We are happy to work with all dietary needs.