Staff arrives on site before service to unload and set up food service stations. The Event Manager will check in with the On-Site Manager to confirm where to set-up.
Staff will supervise the buffet line assuring that proper portion sizes are served and all stations remain full throughout service.
Staff will clear eatware and clean up anything brought by Sassy. Any leftovers will be packaged and left on site. Our event manager will check out with the On-Site Contact before leaving.
Each buffet event is provided with an Event Manager and adequate staff for the level of service requested by the client. We recommend events that are in the range of 175+ guests are equipped with two buffet lines to ensure speedy service. Staffing charges apply from when staff leave the Sassy Onion to when they return.
- To secure your event day, a 25% deposit on your current proposal is required.
- We will contact you 1 month prior to your event day to schedule a final consult.
- All changes (guest counts, dietary requests, timeline adjustments, etc.) must be submitted by noon 10 days prior to the event day with a signed final contract.
- Final payment is due 2 days prior to the event.
- Cancellations must be received in writing. Refunds are dependent on how far before the event date the cancelation is submitted. Please refer to your contract for details.
- Staffed events are booked on a first come, first serve basis with a max of 2-4 events per day.
- No outside food is allowed.
- Staffing minimum is 4 hours.
- We are happy to work with all dietary needs.