Staff arrives on site before service to unload and set up food prep stations. Table Setting Service is available upoon request. The Event Manager will check in with the On-Site Manager to confirm where to set-up.
Food will be plated in the staging area and brought to tables by teams of two servers. Length of service and amount of servers will vary depending on depth of service requestsed by client.
Staff will clear eatware and clean up anything brought by Sassy. Any leftovers will be packaged and left on site. Full table & rental breakdown is available upon request. Our event manager will check out with the On-Site Contact before leaving.
Each event is provided with an Event Manager, Platers, and adequate Servers for the level of service requested by the client. Please explain in full detail the level of service needed with your sales representative. Staffing charges apply from when staff leave the Sassy Onion to when they return.
Under 100 Guests – $2.25 per Guest per Hour of Service / 100+ Guests – $2.00 per Guest per Hour of Service
- Seating Chart – The client provides a seating chart displaying the meal choice for each guest for the servers to follow.
- Meal Cards – The guest is given a card indicating their meal choice which they display on the table. The servers deliver meals according to the cards.
- Verbal Meal – Guests tell the servers their meal choice and the servers bring the orders to the table.
- To secure your event day, a 25% deposit on your current proposal is required.
- We wil contact you 1 month prior to your event day to schedule a final consult.
- All changes (guest counts, dietary requests, timeline adjustments, etc.) must be submitted by noon 10 days prior to the event day with a signed final contract.
- Final payment is due 2 days prior to the event.
- Cancellations must be recieved in writing. Refunds are dependent on how far before the event date the cancelation is submitted. Please refer to your contract for details.
- Staffeed events are booked on a first come, first serve basis with a max of 2-4 events per day.
- No outside food is allowed.
- Staffing mininum is 4 hours.
- We are happy to work with all dietary needs.